Grand OnStage 2022 Mini Season Subscriptions On Sale
After almost 2 years, Grand OnStage (GO) has announced that live performances are returning to Kingston Grand Theatre
. “We are thrilled to reveal our GO 2022 Mini Season running January to May, featuring unique and inspiring performances from across Canada and around the world,” they stated in an email news release.
Subscription packages for the 2022 Mini Season go on sale November 22, 2022 at 12:00 pm (noon). “We have something for everyone, with more shows being added throughout the season,” the statement said. “We can’t wait to welcome you back!”
While there are still some 2022 Mini Season performances that have Grand OnStage has not yet announced, many of the season’s productions have already been announced, including live music performances by Tom Cochrane with Red Rider
, The Original Wailers
and Johnny Reid
. The full listing of currently scheduled GO performances can be found here
For the return of Grand OnStage, the City of Kingston’s Arts & Culture Department has made it easier to become a GO subscriber. By purchasing tickets to just three or more GO performances, buyers will immediately start to enjoy the many exclusive benefits
- Access to the best available seats before they go on sale to the general public
- Best available price. Save up to 10% off the regular ticket price on select performances.
- Subscribers are the only patrons who may exchange their Grand OnStage tickets.
- A less expensive Subscription Processing Fee is applied to subscriptions instead of a per ticket processing charge.
- If a subscriber buys additional tickets to “Grand OnStage” shows after purchasing a subscription, any reduced subscriber pricing is still accessible and the per ticket processing fee is waived on those additional tickets.
- Opportunities to enter early bird subscription contests.
- All subscribers are invited to attend the following season’s exclusive sneak peek launch event.
Tickets for individual Grand OnStage performances go on sale to the general public starting Nov 29 at noon, and can be purchased online here